Available banner locations include over Glenn G. Bartle Drive coming into campus and the north facing wall of the Parking Garage that is visible from Bartle Drive. The spaces on the east wall of The Union will only be used for University-wide marketing messages targeted toward prospective students and their families.
Banner requests for Bartle Drive and the parking structure must be made through the form below.
Terms of application
- Submission of your request does not constitute approval. The applicant/contact on the original submitted application will be notified if the application has been approved or denied.
- All requests are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and those requesting banners must apply for each instance and location they wish to be considered.
- The minimum number of days for any request is one week. There is no promise that any banner can remain in place longer than one month.
- Banners will only be considered for Binghamton University or Binghamton University-sponsored events.
- All banner designs must be approved by the Office of Communications and Marketing.
- Those who wish banner design services from the University's Office of Creative Services should submit a separate creative services request at least six weeks in advance of the banner start date.
- Those who do not wish banner design services from the University's Office of Creative Services should submit their design via pdf at least six weeks in advance of the date banners are to be in place to allow for production time if changes are required to meet University style and brand standards. Note: Banner designs should utilize the banner design template, available on the Communications and Marketing Branding Toolkit/downloads page.
For additional information contact Gerald Hovancik Jr. at email@example.com.
*How to share a file via Google Drive.