Employer Career Advancement Information
1) UUP Professional Staff
2) Research Foundation (RF) Opportunities
Employer Provided Educational Benefits
Visit the Employee Tuition Assistance page on the Binghamton University HR website to learn more about employee educational assistance.
For more information, contact Luanne DiRico.
For information on tax status of Employer-Provided Educational Assistance
On-Campus Training for Students, Faculty and Professionals
- Center for Learning and Teaching
- Center for Innovative & Continuing Education
- Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development
- University Center for Training & Development
- SUNY Training & Development
Online Professional Development Opportunities
- Atomic Learning: An online technology training and professional development tool for educators. For more information contact Margaret Murad (firstname.lastname@example.org), Technical Program Manager for SUNY.
- Coursera: An education platform that partners with top universities worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take.
- edX: A non-profit offering the highest quality education, both online and in the classroom. Founded by the Massachusetts Institute for Technology (MIT) and Harvard University, edX offers online learning to on-campus students and to millions of people around the world.
- Lynda.com: FREE Access to lynda.com for New York residents (and NY College & University students through the NYS Public Library).
- SLMS: Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS) is the first enterprise–wide, web–based platform for use by New York State agencies to manage and deliver training. All New York State employees are learners in SLMS and the service is free to them.