EdGSO (formerly known as PEGO) is a not-for-profit, student-run entity funded by the Student Activity Fee graduate students pay at the beginning of each semester.
EdGSO is a sub-organization of the Graduate Student Organization (GSO), which dictates acceptable use of funds through the GSO Constitution.
All graduate students enrolled in the Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Leadership are automatically members of the EdGSO and the GSO and are entitled to all activities.
What does EdGSO do?
- Coordinates social events to provide opportunities to interact
- Hosts professional development workshops
- Arranges panel discussions on topics of interest
- Provides funding for graduate students to attend professional workshops and conferences or to purchase research materials.
- Provides technology to loan
EdGSO sends all of its announcements to members via the department listserv. If you are not currently receiving postings on the listserv, contact the department office.
EdGSO has purchased technology for students in the Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Leadership to borrow while completing coursework, fieldwork, student teaching and internships. Materials are available for two-week periods. Click here to fill out the Request Form.
Materials currently available for loan:
- Flip cameras or similar (USB cameras)
- iPads, iPad Airs, iPad Minis
If you're interested in participating in EdGSO as an officer or in our events, or would like an officer to contact you, fill out the EdGSO officer request form .