- Academic Honesty
- Academic Year Obligation
The official academic year obligation for 2021-2020 begins on Aug. 23, 2021 and ends close of business May 15, 2022. The fall semester obligation runs from Aug. 23, 2021 to close of business Jan. 6, 2022. The spring semester obligation begins Jan. 7, 2022 and ends close of business May 15, 2022.
During these periods, all members of the faculty are expected to be available for such service as may be dictated by their University obligations, department assignments or program responsibilities.
The 2021 summer period available for summer teaching, research and other professional activities will extend from May 27, 2021, through close of business Aug. 20, 2021, for a total of 62 working days.
- Accreditation and Strategic Plan
- Annual Faculty Reports
The annual faculty reporting website (AFR) is available for the reporting period June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021. The due date has been changed to August 15, 2021.
Per the Faculty-Staff Handbook, each faculty member must file an Annual Faculty Report. Except in the most unusual of circumstances, neither salary adjustments nor leave requests will be countenanced without a complete sequence of Annual Faculty Reports on file in the Provost's Office.
If you require technical assistance with the AFR website or help with completing and/or submitting your AFR, please contact email@example.com. Please report any other issues to Connie Treacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bartle Professorship/Librarianship program
- Distinguished Professorships
Nominations consisting of a letter of nomination and the candidate's curriculum vita are accepted on a continuing basis.
Completed promotion dossiers are due in the Provost's Office by Aug. 1 (for September submission to the Board of Trustees) and Dec. 1 (for January submission to the Board of Trustees).
- SUNY Guidelines for Distinguished Professor, Distinguished Librarian, Distinguished Service Professor, and Distinguished Teaching Professor
- Distinguished Professor Faculty: Personnel Action Summary
- Distinguished Service Professor Faculty: Personnel Action Summary
- Distinguished Teaching Professor Faculty: Personnel Action Summary
- Release Form
- Excellence Awards
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Hiring
- Periodic Review of Academic Units
- Personnel Cases
- Faculty-Staff Handbook: Faculty Personnel Information
- Faculty bylaws that pertain to personnel policies
- Policies of the Board of Trustees
- All-University Personnel Committee 2020-2021
- Personnel Case Flow Chart
- Procedures for personnel cases
- Timetable for personnel cases 2021-2022
- Timetable for personnel cases 2022-2023
- Personnel Action Summary: Faculty
- Personnel Action Summary: Library
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sabbatical and Leave Requests