For information on undergraduate majors and minors, General Education requirements and other advising questions, visit your school's advising office:
- College of Community and Public Affairs
- Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Management
- Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Many tutoring services are available for undergraduate students, including:
- Critical Thinking Lab (CTL) is tutoring and consulting service whose goal is to improve students' ability to apply logic, make strong arguments, and learn to read dense theory that uses arguments.
- Student Support Services/TRIO promotes academic success and personal growth for first-generation students, income-eligible students, and/or students with disabilities. Students receive support services including academic, career and personal counseling; tutoring; assistance in obtaining financial aid; and much more.
- University Tutorial Services offers in-person, small-group tutoring for many Binghamton undergraduate courses. Online tutoring for a variety of subjects is available through a consortium project with other SUNY schools entitled STAR-NY. In partnership with the English Language Institute (ELI) department, UTS also offers ELI tutors
- The Writing Center offers free writing tutoring to all Binghamton University students. Students can come at any stage in the writing process and speak with a tutor who is versed in writing pedagogy and trained by a writing specialist.