You're our partners. Year after year, we count on you to help prepare, guide and encourage students as they move through the Binghamton University selection and application process.
About Binghamton University
- Campus visits for groups (from high schools, community colleges, community-based organizations, etc.) may be arranged by request; information on requesting a group visit
Applying to Binghamton
- Complete freshman application details, including dates and deadlines
- Information for special applicants (Educational Opportunity Program/EOP, talent and home-schooled students)
- Per SUNY policy, EOP applicants may apply to up to four SUNY schools at no cost (additional applications are $50 each); see the "Fee Waiver" section of SUNY's EOP webpage
Application Fee Waivers
Binghamton is able to accept specific application fee waivers for students who meet certain criteria demonstrating economic need.
Communicating with Applicants
Binghamton communicates with applicants using the email address they provide on their application (The Common Application, SUNY Application or the Coalition Application). If applicants need to correct or update an email address, they should email Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com, making sure to provide the applicant's name, old email address and new email address.
Costs and Financial Aid
- Attendance costs
- Financial Aid Services
- SUNY Smart Track
- Scholarship search sites
- SUNY scholarships and grants
- FAFSA federal aid
or call 1-800-4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) (TTY line: 1-800-730-8913)
- New York State aid
or call 1-888-697-4372