As Binghamton University continues to garner accolades and build its reputation as a premier public university, we rely on esteemed partners -- like you -- to help us achieve our goals.
Year after year, we count on you to help prepare, guide and encourage students as they move through the Binghamton selection and application process.
Please refer to this page as a roadmap to help your students navigate through the process. If you have suggestions for additional information, let us know. We welcome your feedback so that you have the tools you need.
Director of Undergraduate Admissions
SAVE THE DATE! NYSACAC June 9-11, 2021
About Binghamton University
Connect with us
Check out our campus
- Campus visits for groups (from high schools, community colleges, community-based organizations, etc.) may be arranged by request; information on requesting a group visit
- Virtual tour
Applying to Binghamton
- Binghamton accepts The Common Application, SUNY Application and the Coalition Application.
- Complete freshman application details, including dates and deadlines
- Binghamton is able to accept specific application fee waivers for students who meet certain criteria demonstrating economic need.
Counselors can send documents to Binghamton multiple ways:
- Electronic (Parchment, SCOIR)
- Application platforms
- The Common Application -- through Naviance, if your school has a partnership
- SUNY Application -- through NYC E-transcripts
- Coalition Application -- through document upload to student's application
- Paper -- Mail documents to the Office of Undergraduate Admissons, PO Box 6001,Binghamton, NY 13902-6001
Communicating with Applicants
Binghamton communicates with applicants using the email address they provide on their application. If applicants need to correct or update an email address, they should email Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com, making sure to provide the applicant's name, old email address and new email address. Students can also change their email address through the status checker.