Communications and Marketing staff produce campus-wide and school-specific magazines to communicate University news and information to alumni, faculty, students and prospective students, community members, peers and other friends of the University.
- Binghamton University Magazine, the University’s alumni magazine, published three times a year
- Confluence, college magazine of the College of Community and Public Affairs
- Decker Connect, school magazine of the Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Harpur Perspective, college magazine of Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
- Reaching Higher, school magazine of the School of Management
- Remedies, school magazine of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Watson Review, school magazine of the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
Visit BingUNews, Binghamton's news repository, to read articles from across the University, including these magazines.
Have a story idea?
Communications and Marketing gets its best story ideas from faculty and staff members
who contact us with great information from their labs, classrooms, departments, offices
or units. If you have a story idea that you think is appropriate for a University magazine,
speak to your communications manager, if one is assigned to your school.
But, before you do that, we encourage you to read our What Makes a Good Story webpage, which has information that will help you help us tell the story properly.