Communications and Marketing staff produce campus-wide and school-specific magazines to communicate University news and information to alumni, faculty, students and prospective students, community members, peers and other friends of the University.
- Binghamton University Magazine, the University’s alumni magazine, published three times a year
- Confluence, college magazine of the College of Community and Public Affairs, published annually
- Decker Connect, school magazine of the Decker School of Nursing, published annually
- Harpur Perspective, college magazine of Harpur College of Arts and Sciences, published three times a year (one print and two electronic versions)
- Reaching Higher, school magazine of the School of Management, published annually
- Watson Review, school magazine of the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science, published annually
Have a story idea?Communications and Marketing gets its best story ideas from faculty and staff members who contact us with great information from their labs, classrooms, departments, offices or units. If you have a story idea that you think is appropriate for a University magazine, speak to your communications manager, if one is assigned to your school.
But, before you do that, we encourage you to read our What Makes a Good Story webpage, which has information that will help you help us tell the story properly.