Video Producer Casey Staff provides a full range of video production services in support of the University's communications and marketing efforts. She writes, shoots and edits promotional videos that appear on Binghamton's YouTube channel and local television outlets, as well as maintains an extensive video library.
Learn more about:
Samples of recent work
Binghamton University: A Year in Review
Binghamton University Challenge Course
Freelance production options
- If our video team cannot fulfill your request, you will be provided a list of local video production groups that may be able to meet your needs.
- Communications and Marketing is not responsible for any charges billed by off-campus videographers for the use of their videos/services.
Use of University video
- All video taken by University video producers and those appearing on binghamton.edu are copyrighted and intended for the promotion and marketing of Binghamton University.
- Our video is not intended for commercial reproduction or personal use, and should not be used out of the context of its intended use or altered in any way.
- Questions regarding video copyright or the use of video for Binghamton University materials, as well as requests from external organizations wishing to purchase University video, should be directed to Greg Delviscio, associate vice president, University Communications and Marketing, at email@example.com.
To request video production services:
While our primary goal is marketing the University, we often assist Binghamton faculty and staff with the production, shooting and editing of broadcast-quality video programming, produced in a professional manner with state-of-the-art equipment. Event coverage is available on a limited basis.
Contact Ryan Yarosh, director of media and public relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request video services; include a contact name, phone number and a concept summary for your promotional video. Requests are honored as scheduling allows.
Directions to Photo/Video Studio
Photo/Video Studio: Lecture Hall basement (LH B90)
Enter the Lecture Hall (the closest entrance to the studio faces Science 1/Einstein Bros. Bagel Co.) and continue through the circular hallway until you reach the stairwell closest to Lecture Hall 8 and a blue curved wall. Take the stairs down. At the bottom of the stairs, proceed straight ahead through two doorways until you reach the end of the hall. Turn left and continue down the hall until you see Room B90 on the right.