For guidelines about classified employment, please refer to the website for the New York State Department of Civil Service. For specific questions, contact Human Resources at 777-2187.
Contract information for bargaining units represented on campus (CSEA, PEF, ALES, NYSCOPBA) can be accessed through the website of the New York State Governor's Office of Employee Relations.
Performance Program and Evaluation Cycles
CSEA-OSU represented staff:
January 31 to January 30 annually
CSEA-ASU, CSEA-ISU, PEF and NYSCOPBA represented staff:
March 1 to February 28 annually
- Classified Probationary Periods: The Administration policy regarding classified service probationary periods
- Leaves of Absence: Information about classified service leave programs and options
- Confidential Medical Statement (Classified): The non work-related medical form
- Reasonable Accommodation (ADA): Information about Reasonable Accomodations (ADA)
- Alternative Work Options: Flexible work schedule options that may be of interest to you
- Professional Development: For opportunities and resources, see our Professional Development page.
- Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs that relate to classified employment
- Employee Discount Programs: Information on employee discount programs
Binghamton University is a tobacco-free campus.