The 35th Annual Flight & Ground Vehicle Simulation course May 13-21, 2019
May 13-17, 2019 (5-day main course)
May 20-21, 2019 (2-day specialized course)
Registration fee includes:
- Lecture Notes and course information
- Lunches and morning and afternoon refreshments
- Reception Monday evening
Registration fees does not include lodging :
- Participants are responsible for making their lodging arrangements.
- Special hotel rates available for participants
Consult the chart below for per person fees.
Early-bird fees are valid until March 15. Regular fees start March 16.
2018 Program Fee
|5 Day Course Only||5 Day Course
+ 2 Day Course
|2 Day Course Only|
|University/Government||$1,595 (early bird)
|$2,170 (early bird)
|$645 (early bird)
|Industry||$1,695 (early bird)
|$2,270 (early bird)
|695 (early bird)
Group rates available for 3 or more registrants from an organization. Please contact our office at email@example.com for more information.
How to Register
Advance registration is mandatory.
- ONLINE: The preferred method! Registration for May, 2019 is now OPEN!
Call our office at (607) 777-6241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be informed of future offerings.
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a printable registration form that you may complete and email to: email@example.com.
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Astrid Stromhaug, Office of Industrial Outreach
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
How to Make a Payment
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program.
To our international payees: We can only accept credit card or a wire transfer as payment.
- CREDIT CARD: We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal via Paypal payment solutions. DO NOT SUBMIT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BY EMAIL OR FAX AS THIS IS NOT SECURE. You will receive an email from Research Foundation of SUNY for Binghamton University Watson Industrial Outreach via PayPal with an invoice to make a secure transaction via PayPal payment solutions. The name that will appears on your statement is: PAYPAL*RFBU WATSON
- WIRE TRANSFER: For wire transfer/electronic payment: We will send you information on our bank, routing number, bank account and swift code. In order for our Corporate Office to identify who the money belongs to you must reference "FLIGHT SIM 2019-83274" on your wire remittance.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: Research Foundation. Please include registrants NAME and "FLIGHT SIM 2019-83274" in memo line.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
Registration Questions — Best way to contact our office is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept a registration over the phone. We are required to maintain a hard copy of the registration form for audit purposes. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at (607) 777-6241. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
Confirmation of Your Registration
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: (607) 777-6241 or email email@example.com.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 5 p.m. EST Friday, April 26 to receive a full refund, and by 12 noon EST Wednesday, May1, 2019 for a partial refund.
- No refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after May 1, 2019.
- Cancellation on confirmed registrations are subject to a $50 administrative cancellation fee.
- Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
- Refunds are not issued after the course has begun. Substitutions may be made anytime before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
- If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
- The Office of Industrial Outreach reserves the right to limit enrollments.
Submit your cancellation request to:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgMAIL: Astrid Stromhaug Binghamton University Office of Industrial Outreach
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
The course will take place at the Binghamton University Innovative Technology Complex (ITC)Address: 85 Murray Hill Rd, Vestal, NY 13850
Visit main website for lodging options.