Mechanics of materials and structures, computational mechanics, biomechanics, waves and vibration, additive manufacturing.
Zhou, H., Dmuchowski, C., Ke, C., Deng, J. (2019). External-Energy-Assisted Nanomachining with Low-stiffness Atomic Force Microscopy Probes. Manufacturing Letters.
- Wang, H., Wang, J., Xu, J., Pham, V., Pan, K., Park, S.B., Lee, H., Refai-Ahmed, G. (2019). Product Level Design Optimization for 2.5 D Package Pad Cratering Reliability During Drop Impact. 2019 IEEE 69th Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC).
- Zhang, P. (2019). Symmetry and Degeneracy of Phonon Modes for Periodic Structures with Glide Symmetry. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids.
Current Funded Research
Congrui Jin (PI)
- Assessment of Electrolyte Diffusion - UT Battelle LLC
- High Temperature Creep Failure of Additively Manufactured Metals - University of Science and Technology Beijing
Changhong Ke (PI)
- Collaborative Research: Experimental and Computational Nanomechanics of the Load Transfer Mechanisms at the Graphene Polymer Interface - National Science Foundation
- NASA/New York Space Grant Consortium National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program 2015-2018 - Cornell University
SB Park (PI)
- Advanced Modeling and Simulation for Packaging Reliability - Analog Devices, Inc.
- Development of Pick and Placement Machine On/Offline Optimization and Diagnosis Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis & Development of Printer Advising/ Online Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated