Mechanics of materials and structures, computational mechanics, biomechanics, waves and vibration, additive manufacturing.
Yi, C., Bagchi, S., Dmuchowski, C.M., Gou, F., Chen, X., Park, C., Chew, H.B., & Ke, C. (2018), Direct nanomechanical characterization of carbon nanotube - Titanium interfaces, Carbon.
- Luo, J., Chen, X., Crump, J., Zhou, H., Davies, D., Zhou, G., Zhang, N., & Jin, C. (2018) Interactions of fungi with concrete: Significant importance for bio-based self-healing concrete. Construction and Building Materials.
- Zhang, P. (2019). Symmetry and Degeneracy of Phonon Modes for Periodic Structures with Glide Symmetry. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids.
Current Funded Research
Congrui Jin (PI)
- Assessment of Electrolyte Diffusion - UT Battelle LLC
- High Temperature Creep Failure of Additively Manufactured Metals - University of Science and Technology Beijing
Changhong Ke (PI)
- Collaborative Research: Experimental and Computational Nanomechanics of the Load Transfer Mechanisms at the Graphene Polymer Interface - National Science Foundation
- NASA/New York Space Grant Consortium National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program 2015-2018 - Cornell University
SB Park (PI)
- Development of Pick and Placement Machine On/Offline Optimization and Diagnosis Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis & Development of Printer Advising/ Online Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated