For the fastest service, order your official Binghamton University transcript to be sent electronically through Parchment. Transcripts are sent in PDF format. Official electronic transcripts are typically sent within ten (10) minutes of authorization. Attachments can also be uploaded and sent with your expedited electronic transcript.
Key benefits include:
- 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Faster Service. Your transcript will be sent electronically as early as one business day after submitting your request. Parchment facilitates your order 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal charge of $5.00 USD per recipient for the expedited electronic (PDF) delivery.
- Status updates. Receive email or text updates on the status of your request from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified via email or text. Once submitted, you can check the status of your electronic (PDF) official transcript.
- Easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
Simple steps to ordering online:
- Current students should log into BU BRAIN and submit your request from the 'Your Records' tab and click 'Electronic (PDF) Official Transcript'.
- Alumni and former students can request your official transcript electronically.
- Insert debit or credit card number for payment of $5.00 per transcript.
- Attachments can also be uploaded and sent with your expedited electronic transcript.
- Submit order. Parchment will notify you regarding the status of your request.
- The name on your official student record (including diplomas and transcripts) cannot be changed after your degree has been conferred.
- Once a student opens their official electronic transcript with the password provided by Parchment, the transcript becomes an unofficial document.
Binghamton University has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Binghamton University. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Binghamton University and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.