The Senior Staff Assistant for Watson Research and Graduate Studies provides the following support to graduate students, faculty and staff in the Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Systems Science and Industrial Engineering departments:
- Managing all teaching/graduate/research assistantship appointments; applying tuition scholarships; HR form entry.
- General advising for prospective, new, and current graduate students in regard to academic policies, graduation, procedures and campus resources.
- Liaison between Dean's Office and academic departments, Research Foundation, research centers, Graduate School, HR, Student Accounts, and International Student and Scholar Services to assist with funding queries.
- Virtual and in-person availability in both the Engineering and Science Building at the ITC and the Engineering Building on the main campus.
- Graduate Student Forms
- Tuition and Fees
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Add or drop a class
- Academic Policies
- Transferring credit
- Get Binghamton Transcript
- Graduation Checklist
- Credit Hour Requirements
- International Student & Scholar Services