Design and Manufacturing
Computer-aided design, optimal design, design with reliability, additive manufacturing, micro- and nano-fabrication.
- Ahmad Reza Dibaji, S., Guha, S., Arab, A., Murray, B.T., Myers, M.R. (2018). Accuracy of commercial electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) temperature control technology. PloS one.
- Niu, Y., Wang, J., Shao, S., Wang, H., Lee, H., Park, S.B. (2018). A comprehensive solution for electronic packages' reliability assessment with digital image correlation (DIC) method. Microelectronics Reliability.
- Bagheri, M., & Schiffres, S. (2018). Ideal Adsorption Isotherm Behavior for Cooling Applications. Langmuir.
Current Funded Research
SB Park (PI)
- Development of Pick and Placement Machine On/Offline Optimization and Diagnosis Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated
- Thermal Analyses of 2.5D Package Assemblies - Juniper Networks Incorporated
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis & Development of Printer Advising/ Online Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated
Scott Schiffres (PI)
- CAREER: Intermetallic Interfacial Thermal Transport for Advanced Electronics Manufacturing - National Science Foundation
- Next Generation HVAC Adsorption Compressorless HVAC Using Advanced Materials - EthosGen LLC