Resources for Parents and Families
- Resource List – Can't find what you're looking for? This is a convenient list that the University has built of the most commonly asked for information and resources of interest to our Binghamton parents and families.
- Academic Calendar - find important dates and deadlines
- Support, Advocacy, Referral and Withdrawal Information
- Glossary of Binghamton University Terms – What's with all the B's and acronyms? We'll spell it all out for you here.
- Ferpa Information – The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a U.S. Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. FERPA does not automatically grant parents the right to access the educational records of their children. At Binghamton University parents may gain access only with the written consent of the student. More information about the law and a release of records from can be found here.
- B-Alert System – Binghamton University has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to offer an emergency notification system, B-ALERT, capable of sending users text, voice and e-mail messages. Students can enter up to three email addresses and three cellular contacts for their account. Find out more about this service and how to be included.
Did we miss anything? Email the Dean of Students Office or call us: 607-777-2804