Congratulations on your admission to the College of Community and Public Affairs!
You've made a great choice for your graduate degree! Here are some resources to help you be successful as a student in our CCPA community at Binghamton University.
Click on the adjoining menu to find even more helpful resources for your specific degree.
I look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about us
- Cost of attendance
- CCPA scholarships and funding
- Graduate School financial support
- Assistantships, fellowships and scholarships for graduate students
Admitted graduate student next steps
- Accept your offer of admission
- The Graduate School’s next steps
- Orientation programs for new graduate students
Plan your semester
Where to live
- Off Campus Programs and Services (database of apartments and rooms for rent, as well as a roommate registry)
- CCPA housing and roommate search Facebook group (group created and monitored by CCPA students)
- Services for Students with Disabilities (contact office to request accommodations if you have a disability)
- CCPA Writing Tutors program (get information about program on B-Engaged, or through postings at the UDC)
- The Writing Center
- CCPA ethics and integrity guidelines
- Graduate Academic Consultants
Health and wellness resources
Other campus resources
- Dean of Students Office
- University Police
- Violence, Abuse and Rape Crisis Center
- Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Multicultural Resource Center
- The Q Center
- Office of Veteran and Military Services