Microsoft Office Pro Plus
ITS installs Microsoft Office Pro Plus on University-owned and public lab computers. To request Microsoft Office installation on a University-owned computer, contact the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-777-6420.
Microsoft Office 365 (for personal computers)
Microsoft Office 365 is available to all current students, faculty and staff at Binghamton University. This software is free of charge and is available for download on personal computers and devices. Access to this free software will be available until 6 months after a student graduates, or a faculty or staff member leaves the university.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing.
If you are a student, faculty or staff member and have not yet downloaded Office 365 follow these simple steps:
For PC and Mac:
1. Visit Office.com
2. Choose the "sign in" link
3. Sign in with: Username@binghamton.edu. Use your password you set at https://password.binghamton.edu.
For iOS and Android:
1. Download from your app store
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
2. Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help.