I.T.S. PUBLIC COMPUTING LABS
Computing Labs Directory & Schedule
- Check the Labs Directory - the list of available ITS Computing Labs; capacity, hardware, equipment, etc.
- Use LiveMaps or check out the LabFind App for available computers.
- Check the schedule and see what is available in each lab before visiting a lab to make sure it is open.
All computers in the Computing Labs require your Binghamton University username and password to log in. Once you've logged in, you will be able to connect to your Bmail, Google Apps, etc.
Save your work in 2 PLACES:
- Google Drive - Google Docs automatically saves to Google's servers
- Google Mail - Mail your file to yourself as an attachment
- Flash Drive - USB Thumb Drive
- Never save to a public computer desktop
Publicly Accessible Software
Information Technology Services maintains many software packages which are accessible to Faculty, Staff, and Students at Binghamton University. Many software applications are available in the Public Computing Labs via LiveMaps and through BingView. Also check out the info. on the Student Technology help page.
To search for available software applications available in the Public Computing Labs in Live Maps click on the Directory, click on the lab, and then click on the "software availability" link.
Public Computing Areas Software Request
Faculty and staff who need specialized software available in our Public Computing areas can complete a Public Computing Software Request through IT Self Service .
Due dates for requests are:
Fall 2021 due by July 23, 2021
Winter 2021 due by Nov 19, 2021
Spring 2022 due by December 18, 2021
To help find available computers in our open areas you can also use the new LabFind a new app that is part of our LiveMaps Real-Time Computer Availability software.
Save a Tree: Print Responsibly: